Sidor

torsdag, november 13, 2014

The Boyfriend Shirt


Brrr! The November cold has really set in here in Sweden, but I don't want to have to scratch my "men's style coat and knee high socks" outifts just yet, sorry thighs! I love an androgynous look, one of the reasons I'm a huge Yves Saint Laurent fan. This light blue Scotch & Soda shirt has been a longtime favorite in my wardrobe. It's that classic shirt with an extra edge to it and gives you that perfect "I threw on my boyfriends shirt this morning" vibe to any look! The same with this Zara pea coat which I love to throw over a dress and skirt with a pair of knee high socks to ad that androgynous edge to a very feminine look.

Photocredit: annikalagerqvist.com

I was wearing

Coat Zara
Cap bought in New York
Earrings Gina Tricot
Socks Macy's 






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar